Why YOU should choose to take my Private Childbirth Course
• Private means… Not attached to any Hospital or Health Care Provider.
• Information provided will cover you for Any Hospital, Birth Centre or Homebirth.
• Makes no difference if you are in the Public or Private System.
• Information to help you, even if you are Birthing, in other States or Overseas.
• While 28 -32 weeks is suggested time, my courses can be done anytime before Birth.
• Flexibility of times available, are especially useful for Shift workers or those from out of Town or from Overseas.
• Small group, with 1-5 couples depending on current bookings.
• A Small group allows you to discuss more personal issues more easily.
• Warm, intimate non-clinical surroundings. ( Air-conditioned)
• Collection of chosen Informative Birthing and Baby Books for you to refer back to at home and a selection of Free samples to try out.
• First time Parents Course in TWO condensed courses, not a ONE all day marathon or spread over 6 weeks.
• 2nd Course usually the next day , but can be days apart, a week later, or later again.
• Large display of Baby Products, Brochures and Magazines.
• Extensive Library and Videos and DVD’s.
• Some Books may be Borrowed for a small refundable fee.
• Free on site Parking.
• Free Extra Information Session (x 1) choice of Two :- For those who have taken my course, since January 2009.
• Free Choc Biscuits at tea breaks.
Your Childbirth Courses are designed by a Midwife working in Labour Ward, who is also a trained and experienced Childbirth Educator, Breastfeeding Consultant, Doula and Hypnotherapist with many Natural Therapy skills.
• I believe that every mother should be empowered to make informed choices during pregnancy, labour, birth and breastfeeding.
• I believe, that by being well prepared you have the groundwork for the labour & birth that you desire and are able to discuss and make your wishes known to your medical care providers and labor support team well ahead of time.
• I believe, that by being well prepared you will be able to better deal with the unexpected, making informed decisions, with your Partner, your Medical Care Providers, and labor support team, during Labour and Birth.
• I believe, that being an “informed consumer” will provide you with the skills to labor and Birth efficiently, with less stress, and be confidently prepared to parent intuitively.
• I believe that you should put as much EFFORT in preparing for the challenge of Birth and Parenting, as you would into any “Life” changing venture. New Job, New House, New Car, Overseas Holiday…
Why go to the rest when you can come to the best?
Come and with your input, help to make this course FUN experience.